Nc education lottery jobs
NORTH CAROLINA EDUCATION LOTTERY Raleigh, NC
- Community Marketing Representative (1 position – Raleigh)
- You love being on the go and don’t mind travelling to events across the state to mix it up with the public.
- While you are an enthusiastic promoter, you also have a keen sense of the advanced planning required for creating events that go off without a hitch.
- You will be responsible for the entire life cycle of the Lottery’s community event sponsorship portfolio.
- If you are interested in pursuing a career in marketing, this role presents an ideal opportunity to grow your skills and learn from brand management and marketing experts.
- Come grow your career and be a part of our $2 billion sales organization!
- Plan and execute community event sponsorship agreements by conducting negotiations and overseeing the implementation of all contractual elements and production deadlines.
- Prepare for events and manage on-site activation logistics for assigned sponsorships.
- Manage event footprint, coordinate details with event contact, prepare staffing schedules, book hotel accommodations, load and unload marketing vehicles and trailers, assemble and dismantle marketing displays, hitches and tow marketing trailer and interact with the public.
- Prepare post event reports and obtain proof of performance at the conclusion of each assigned sponsorship by determining promotional value vs.
- cost for ROI analysis.
- Responsible for the procurement of NCEL merchandise, work with suppliers on quotes, bids, specs, artwork layouts, pre-production reviews, production timelines and shipping details.
- Maintain upkeep of marketing assets and supplies by ensuring the preservation of vehicles, marketing trailers and promotional equipment.
- Wear the lottery mascot uniform and execute in-store consumer/retailer promotions and winner events.
- Produce banners and signage for marketing and sales.
- Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university
- 3-5 years event sponsorship or experiential marketing experience.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (verbal, written, and listening)
- Able to work extended hours, including nights, weekends and/or holidays
- Must be able to physically load/unload an NCEL trailer and drive with the trailer in tow; able to lift and carry moderately heavy (up to 75 lbs.)
- materials and supplies
- Requires 30% travel
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $38,420.00 /year
- Marketing: 1 year
- Account Management: 1 year
- Please review all application instructions before applying to NORTH CAROLINA EDUCATION LOTTERY.
- About this company Show Full Description
TEMP Claims Representative вЂ“ Wilmington
TEMP Claims Representative вЂ“ Wilmington
***This is a full time TEMPORARY role starting approximately February 8 for three months.***
You donвЂ™t mind having lots of different responsibilities – in fact you thrive on it! Frequent cash handling is BIG on the agenda! You really enjoy administrative responsibilities, you donвЂ™t mind a busy, changing workday, and you really have a knack for helping customers. While there is desk time, this job gets you moving around on a regular basis. And even though you may get interrupted a lot with requests, you also get the chance to work with some happy winners!
- Maintain manual and/or computerized filing systems, including, but not limited to entering data, cross indexing and filing documents
- Operate computer terminal to verify, input and retrieve data
- Sell lottery tickets to and redeem winning tickets for the general public
- Process claims for players
- High School Diploma (or GED) required, with six months to one year of clerical or office experience
- One year of experience in a cash handling required; banking experience a plus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to handle fast paced, frequently changing workload
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Great customer service skills
- Bilingual Spanish/English preferred
- Microsoft Office Skills (Outlook, Word, Excel). Some database experience preferred
Closing Date: January 29, 2021
About the North Carolina Education Lottery
We raise money for a great cause! All of the earnings of the North Carolina Education Lottery go to education. Earnings have grown every year because more and more people enjoy playing the Lottery and winning prizes. We award on average $5 million a day in prizes! To learn more, visit our website www.nclottery.com.
At the North Carolina Education Lottery, we deal with winners everyday: our employees! We offer competitive pay and benefits, flexible schedules, professional development opportunities, casual dress, open communication and a fun work environment!
Apply in minutes! Get started by uploading your resume. Click here for our Careers Page.
Equal Opportunity EmployerTEMP Claims Representative вЂ“ Wilmington Description TEMP Claims Representative вЂ“ Wilmington ***This is a full time TEMPORARY role starting approximately February 8 for three ]]>