Ohio lottery instant game closing dates
(A) Title and term. Ohio lottery commission game rule number five hundred twenty-one,”Cash Explosion®,” shall be conducted at such times and for such periods as the commission may determine. For the purpose of this rule, “sales cycle” shall mean any such period, including reprints, beginning on the date when ticket sales are commenced and continuing through the date established by the director as the date on which sales agents are to make their final settlement with respect to tickets allocated to them during the period in game rule number five hundred twenty-one.
(B) General design.
(1) Game rule number five hundred twenty-one is a match three lottery game of the type generally known as an “instant lottery,” and contains an Ohio Lottery Commission TV game show feature.
(2) Prize values and play symbols shall be concealed by an opaque covering that may be scratched off by the holder of the ticket to reveal six underlying prize values and play symbols. Holders of valid tickets on which at least three of the prize values are the same shall win a prize award equal to such prize value. If the player reveals an “ENTRY” symbol three times, the player becomes eligible for a chance to be selected in a scheduled drawing to appear as a contestant on the Ohio Lottery Commission TV Game Show, Cash Explosion.
(3) All holders of valid winning tickets, which reveal an “ENTRY” symbol three times shall become eligible for a chance to be selected in a scheduled drawing to appear as a contestant on the Cash Explosion® Game Show by complying with the special claim, entry, receipt, validation and drawing requirements of the Ohio lottery commission’s current Game Show Mail and Drawing Procedures, and with all other applicable requirements of the rules of the commission, the regulations of the director and the procedures established by the director.
(4) The only “prize values,” which shall appear on a ticket in game rule number five hundred twenty-one are: an “ENTRY” ticket symbol, one dollar, two dollars, five dollars, ten dollars, twenty dollars, fifty dollars, and five hundred dollars. Numbers, prize values and play symbols appearing on any ticket in game rule number five hundred twenty-one shall be concealed by an opaque covering, which may be scratched off by the holder of the ticket to reveal the underlying numbers, prize values and play symbols.
(C) Price of tickets. The price of a ticket issued by the commission in game rule number five hundred twenty-one shall be one dollar.
(D) Structure, nature and value of prize awards.
(1) The type of prize to be awarded in game rule number five hundred twenty-one shall be the prize awards. Other types of prizes, “game show prizes,” shall be awarded in each Ohio Lottery TV game show.
(2) As used in this rule, “prize award” shall mean an “ENTRY” as described in paragraph (D) (2) (a) of this rule, or one of the following monetary amounts: one dollar, two dollars, five dollars, ten dollars, twenty dollars, fifty dollars, and five hundred dollars.
(a) Each holder of a valid ticket on which three of the prize values revealed are “ENTRY” ticket symbols shall become eligible for a chance to be selected in a scheduled drawing to appear as a contestant on The Ohio Lottery TV game show, Cash Explosion® Game Show;
(3) Each eligible holder of an “ENTRY” ticket whose name is drawn for participation in The Ohio Lottery TV game show, Cash Explosion® Game Show shall be subject to the rules and regulations established by the director in the Ohio lottery commission’s current Game Show Procedures. (The director shall have the discretion to establish Bonus prizes and to modify prize amounts awarded to contestants for promotional purposes.)
(4) The number of prize awards in any sales cycle of game rule number five hundred twenty-one will depend upon the number of tickets sold during that cycle. However, distribution and availability for public purchase may be affected by, but not limited to, circumstances such as stolen, defective, missing, damaged, promotional, returned or reordered tickets. Tickets shall be printed in accordance with this rule using random techniques.
(a) Combinations winning each prize award are randomly distributed throughout all tickets printed in any given ticket issuance.
(5) For each line in column one of the appendix to this rule, the player having the prize value and multiplier, if any, on that same line in column three shall win the prize award on the same line in column four; and in a pool of ten million tickets sold, mathematical reasoning suggests that the number of tickets having that prize value and multiplier, if any, on a given line in column three should be as set forth on that same line in column five.
(E) Tickets sold. Chances of winning and the number of winning tickets are established at the time of printing and will change as prizes are won.
(F) Frequency of prize drawings.
(1) Random imprinting of prize awards on all tickets issued in game rule number five hundred twenty-one shall be accomplished in a manner that complies with the commission’s rules and procedures.
(2) When a ticket issued in game rule number five hundred twenty-one is sold or deemed sold in accordance with this rule and the covering material over any of the play symbols and prize symbol has been removed, the holder shall be deemed to have drawn the play symbols and prize symbols on that ticket, which determine whether the holder is entitled to a prize award. All prize awards shall be deemed announced no later than the last day of the sales cycle of game rule number five hundred twenty-one in which the ticket was sold.
(3) Drawings conducted for the purposes of determining who shall become entitled to appear as a contestant on The Ohio Lottery TV game show, Cash Explosion® Game Show and any other drawings conducted in connection with a TV game show shall comply with the rules and regulations of the commission governing “prize drawings” and special lottery drawings as set forth in rules 3770:1-6-05 and 3770:1-6-06 of the Administrative Code, as applicable.
(4) An Ohio Lottery TV game show shall be held on dates determined and announced by the director.
(G) Special claim, entry, receipt and validation procedures. The director shall establish special claim, entry, receipt and validation procedures, including procedures for validation by sales agents of tickets winning prize awards, which are to be paid by sales agents in accordance with commission rules. Prize awards shall be claimed within the time limits set forth by commission rules.
(H) Validity of tickets.
(1) A mechanical error in printing prize awards, symbols, words or other numbers on a ticket shall not automatically invalidate that ticket. To the extent feasible, the director shall establish procedures by which the holder of any ticket on which information is incorrectly printed due to mechanical malfunction may be advised of correct information for the ticket. If it is not technically feasible to recover the information from a mechanically misprinted ticket, the director may declare the ticket void and the holder shall be entitled to a return of the ticket price or a replacement ticket of comparable price.
(2) In addition to, but not in limitation of, all other power and authority conferred on the director by the commission’s rules, the director may declare a ticket in game rule number five hundred twenty-one void if it is stolen, deactivated, not sold or deemed not sold in accordance with commission rules; if it is illegible, mutilated, altered, counterfeit, misregistered, reconstituted, miscut, defective, printed or produced in error or incomplete; if the ticket fails any of the validation tests or procedures established by the director; or if the ticket is obtained in violation of commission rules, including, but not limited to, by way of prize discounting prohibited under rule 3770-3-01 of the Administrative Code. The commission’s liability and responsibility for a ticket declared void, if any, is limited to refund of the retail sales price of the ticket or issuance of a replacement ticket of comparable price.
(I) Director’s conduct of game rule number five hundred twenty-one.
(1) The director shall conduct game rule number five hundred twenty-one and any promotions or drawings associated therewith in a manner consistent with the Lottery Act and the rules of the commission including, without limitation, this rule. The director shall inform the public of the provisions of this rule and the procedures established pursuant hereto, which affect the play of game rule number five hundred twenty-one. The director reserves the right to declare any instant game as unavailable for sale at any time to maintain game integrity and accountability.
(2) Names and definitions of elements of game rule number five hundred twenty-one used in this rule are to be considered generic terms used solely for purposes of this rule. In actual operation, game rule number five hundred twenty-one and these elements may be given names or titles chosen by the commission.Ohio lottery instant game closing dates (A) Title and term. Ohio lottery commission game rule number five hundred twenty-one,”Cash Explosion®,” shall be conducted at such times and for such
10 Best Ohio Lottery Scratch Offs This Month!
How did you pick your last Ohio Lottery scratch off ticket? Did you go for that flashy new game or was a certain ticket calling your name?
However you picked it, chances are you wasted your money. Sorry. It’s not your fault. No one told you there was a better way.
What if you knew which scratchers had the best odds of winning?
Wouldn’t that be amazing? You wouldn’t be guessing which game to play. You’d have an advantage. Your very own lotto edge.
Keep reading because your luck is about to change.
Ohio Lottery Scratch Off Odds
Ohio Lottery scratch off tickets vary from one game to the next. Not just the catchy names or ticket price either.
Each scratcher has its own odds of winning. Those odds vary from game to game and even between similar prizes. No two instant games are the same.
Knowing these odds can give you an advantage!
Wouldn’t you want to buy games that give you the best chance of winning? Let the sucker behind you in line waste his money.
About Overall Odds
The simplest way to compare Ohio Lotto scratch off odds is using the “overall odds”.
The overall odds of winning are the odds of winning ANY prize in a scratch off game.
The overall odds remain the same throughout the life of a game and are typically printed on the back of a scratch ticket.
If you want to know the best chances to win anything on your scratch off, the overall odds are the way to go.
The overall odds are available from the OH Lottery website. If you had spare time, you could collect the overall odds on each game. Create yourself a ranked list.
Just make sure to update your list as new games come out. Let’s be real. Nobody has time for that.
Fortunately, we do the hard work for you. At least for the top 10 best OH instant games!
Keep scrolling for the Top 10 List of Ohio Lottery scratch off games with best overall odds of winning this month.STOP wasting money! See the FREE list of Ohio Lottery Scratch Offs with the Best Odds of Winning! Get an edge – a Lotto Edge ]]>